SQL Database Developer
Probase Applications are a bespoke software development company based in Hampshire. Established in 2003 we service and support a wide range of industries providing dynamic web based applications.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a SQL Database Developer within our growing business. You will be developing in an agile manner, working closely with all members of the delivery team and the customer, using modern development practices to ensure quality throughout the process.
This is a challenging and proactive role, which requires you to have a strong SQL development background within a business solutions focused environment. You will be involved in all aspects of database solutions from requirements gathering through to implementation and maintenance.
- We will expect you to have experience in SQL database design and maintenance, scripting/programming, reporting and execution plans
- You will be required to draft and execute client specification, enhancing and advising on the best course of action and designs for databases
- Proven ability to deliver solutions on time and to the highest possible standard
- You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate in a technical and non-technical manner
- Develop strong working relationships with all levels and groups of staff on information and data related issues
- 3+ years’ experience in SQL Database Development, delivering bespoke applications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (2012/2014/2016 & SQL Azure)
- Expert T-SQL coding/querying skills
- Design complex, secure and scalable solutions using SQL Server technologies
- Create table architecture, views, functions and stored procedures
- Maintain high quality standards and best practice across database architecture
- Methodical in approach with effective problem solving ability
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and translate these into technical documentation
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills across multiple projects
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Posted: 2/22/2016 11:22:28 AM